Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Waiting for Macbook and Internet Connection

My internet connection went down on Saturday afternoon.

I suspect it might be the outside line, perhaps due to all that crazy rain we had on Friday.

I'm phoning Verizon again today to see when the heck are they coming to check the outside line. I think they forgot about me. :-(

If it's the inside line, I have decided it will not be worth the money to have them in to fix it as I don't have that "Inside Maintenance" insurance on my account. I have decided that I will cancel landline and DSL and put a wireless connection on my laptop.

Oh, by the way, I ordered my MACBOOK!!!

It will be here by the end of the week and I'm so excited.

I have to figure out how to do all of this laptop stuff and how to configure it for wireless networking. I've got to get some help with that or research it.

School is going well. Nothing so far on the job search, but I'm confident something will happen soon. Although, as I am typing this at the library, nearly everyone around me seem to be doing job searches.

Somehow I'll get through this. As my friend Mary B. said "Maria, get your sh*^ together and stop worrying!"
Sounds like a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment