Monday, January 25, 2010

Rain, Rain...


Been sitting here listening to the wind shake this little one bedroom mobile home and thinking to myself, "I wonder what's going on with the weather."

It's been raining on and off over the weekend. Apparently, we're in for a whole lot more. I just went to Bay News 9 weather page and they say we are going to have heavy downpours overnight possibly into Tuesday.

Great sleeping weather. Not so great driving weather for the commuters this morning. I'm almost glad I'm not one of them. And I'm glad I got air in the tires in case I do have to go out in it.

I'll need to, of course, confirm this all with NOAA, and make sure that the mesoscale analysis looks okay.

Don't want to end up in Oz.  Or Miami.

Here is the graphic for Tampa Bay from NOAA:

No comments:

Post a Comment